Friday, January 7, 2011

A few uses for Dawn dish soap....

We all know that you can clean crude oil from a duck with Dawn dish soap, but did you know that this amazing soap has many uses?  I learned the first trick from a veterinarian, Dawn (the original blue style) is a fabulous laundry stain remover.  I always keep several bottles in the laundry room  because the little blue wonder, when applied directly to the stain, can remove grease, blood, and grass stains like magic!  Add a little squirt to the entire wash and it works like an in wash booster.  I even use this to remove baby stains from tiny clothes. 
Dawn dish soap is also fantastic for dog and horse washing, works wonders on a white horse.
Finally, you can use Dawn to scrub your tubs and showers.  Fiberglass tubs and shower enclosures are left totally clean with a fantastic shine.
So next time you buy dish soap, pick up a couple of extra bottles of Dawn, it works great on dishes too!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?! Why is it that you never told me this before? LOL I'm getting a bottle next trip to the store.

    ReplyDelete