Thursday, January 6, 2011

I "followed" my best friend into cyber space...

Hello, my name is Sasha and I "seriously" followed my best friend Amy here after I encouraged her to start a blog about cooking.
http://okieinyankeeville.blogspot.com/2011/01/okie-in-yankeeville.html   While Amy is a fabulous cook, I am much more adept at feeding the senses.  I am a wife, a mother of three, and sometimes my mind goes into a tailspin that my head can't pull out of.  Hence, me blogging in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping.  The youngest of my three children is three months, the oldest, twelve. 
While I enjoy being a mother, wife, business manager, and housekeeper, I sometimes wonder if there are other moms out there like me, who find themselves in outrageous predicaments.    Am I normal? Do all women flip between the serious business cap, the chocolate covered mom cap, and the maid cap, as often and as drastically as I sometimes find myself doing?  One minute I am running payroll, and doing quarterly reports while I rock the baby carrier with my foot and the next I am planning dinner and talking to my husband on the phone while he informs me that his father will be coming for dinner. 
This leads me to why I'm here, today, I came home from work, got the baby settled, and finally sat down for a second.  My shoes had been bothering me all day so I took them off.  This is when I noticed that I had worn two different shoes to work!  So I thought to myself, "Seriously?"

1 comment:

  1. So glad you followed me off that cliff. You should have listened to your mother and not done what all the other kids are doing. ;-) But I'm glad you did. You must post the pic of the shoe. It is priceless! Love you!

    ReplyDelete